Dancing Reindeer

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

Mid  Month Release - November 

Hello friends & welcome back ... 

Time is fly ... so quickly it's mid of November and time to release
 new image for Sasayaki Glitter

Today, I like to share the new release images ... 
they are so cute and fun to work with ! 

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 


using image  
IMAGE #128 - CHRISTMAS SURPRISE

Image may contain: drawing


love this cute image ... so fun ... every child enjoy presents in a box . 
I have used few die cuts .. keeping the layer simple 
used paper line from my stash !



Here is my second card - using the image 

IMAGE #126 - DANCING REINDEER

Image may contain: 1 person, drawing


I just love this image,.... don't you ! 
His just so much fun to work with ..... 
Like always .. printed and coloured with Copic Markers 
I have used Glossy accent on his big red cute nose ... 
and used glitter on his hooves
place a large silver flake .. and chip board antlers  


side view of the card 

hope you like what I had created and shared.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek . 


Happy Crafting 

Hugs 
Rose 




Comments

  1. Hi Rose your cards are stunning I just love the images you have used they are fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew