Let's Bake !



Hello friends in blog ville 

How are you all doing ... ! 
It's mid of the month and once again I have to share a
DT Inspirational Card for 

I have printed the digital image on X-Press IT Blending Paper 
and colored in with Copic Markers .... I love using x-press paper as 
ink blends in very nicely but at the end of the day ... its our personal choice !


I love this image ... I think she is very cute ... and I have created this card keeping my daughter in my mind as it was her Birthday on the 13th Sept. ... 
she turned 11yrs Old and loves to bake... 

You can find the image 

Thank you for stopping by and taking  a peek ... 
until we meet again . 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew