Holiday - Paris




Magnolia Forever


Hello ladies ... welcome back 


Sharing my new DT card for 


Current Challenge 

Image may contain: flower and plant


Thank you so much for our great Sponsors 





i am roses



Here is my DT  Inspirational Card ... 

I have stamped Tilda on X-Press IT Blending paper and 
colored in with Copic Markers ... 
added in few details and used the prima paper from my stash 
die cut ... Eiffel Tower ..twice to give 3D dimension 
cut out the paper doily and add in the tickets 




Here is the side view 



Hope you do like my card . 
Do hop over and join in the challenge. 

Once again Thank You ... so much for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy Crafting 
Crafty Hugs
Rose 


Comments

  1. Hi rose this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Rose. The image is adorable and I love all the layers. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew