August Release

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog


Hello friends 

How are you all doing ! Enjoying life ! 

Once again it is time to share my new release 
DT Inspirational card for 
I love these new images ... quite fun to play with 
available from 


Here is my DT Cards 

 I have created a very simple easel card using this little cutie 
Isn't he just adorable ... !!! 
He the main focus on my card .. and I have kept the rest of the C&S 
with only a staircase going up with word "hi" 
I have cut the staircase 3 time and sticker on top of each other to get a 
little dimension 
paper is from my stash 
image colored in with Copic Markers 


IMAGE #86 BABY BOY AND MONKEY



Here is my second card 

 Once again ... girl with coffee /latte
Got to love this image ... sitting on huge cup .... 
It was fun to color her in ... 
simple layout ... with few extra bits ... 
I did manage to create the dots on the cup to get an 
extra character on the image . 
paper from my stash .. with lace and pearls 


IMAGE 89 - COFFEE TIME

Hope that you did enjoy my creations for the day ... have a go 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .. 
much appreciated !!

Have a lovely craft day .. 

Happy Crafting 
Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Two wonderful cards Rose - I can't choose a favourite this time, it's too hard! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards, love the cute baby image 💙 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards, my favourite has to be the cute baby boy with the monkey! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another set of super cute cards. The colouring is fab! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew