It's Christmas

Hello friends in blogland 

Today, I am here to share my new creation for the day .... 

Our Current Challenge Blog 
for 


Magnolia Forever

THEME 






HERE IS MY DT INSPIRATION CARD 

CREATED A EXPLOSION BOX 


Top view 
(lid)






inside the box 


Side Panel 
I have cut the reindeer and tree with 
cherries & word JOY 



 another side panel with large golden 
snowflake with "Noel"


Center of the card ...

created the 3D Christmas Trees 
and a silver shining moon ..
with a Santa's Sledge
and a cute candy cane & Christmas cake 
given to me by my friends Julie Gleeson


I have colour image with Copic Markers ... 
sorry it one of my very old Christmas Tilda 



Close Up ... for Tilda 
I had alots of fun and enjoyed working on this project 


another angle of the Tilda 



Little message 
Handmade flower with golden berries 
all the paper line is from Kaiser Craft & from my stash 


Here is another close look of my of explosion box 

I do hope you like what I have shared . 

Wish a very Merry Christmas to you all 
and a Happy New Year . 

Until we meet again . 

Hugs 
Rose 





Comments