Thank you


Magnolia Forever
Magnolia Forever Challenge 


Theme : Thank You 

Our Winner 
The Prize will be Guest DT position for 
the Upcoming Challenge in December 


Hello friends and welcome to my blog 

I have created a card folder using the Magnolia princess image 
The image as been color in with Copic Marker and have added glitters & pearls 
Die cut out the word - Thank You . 
Heart banner - by La La Land Craft 


Here is my DT Project 
Mini Card Folder

Here is the front cover

Papers are used from my stash 
Handmade flowers using Heartfelt Creations 
center of the flower is filled using micro beads 
The image is mounted on 3D pop dots 
Small Blue glitter heart 
Sizzix circle die cuts 



I hope you like what I have created & shared.
Once again Thank you so much for stopping by taking a peek.


Until we meet again. 

Happy Crafting
Rose 









Comments