Merry Christmas






Hello friends in blogland

How are you all doing today ..... as I have been very hot in Syd,for few days.
I can't believe that this year has almost come to an end... and Christmas
is just around the corner. 
I have created couple of quick and easy Christmas Card 
using HERE 
she just adorable and way too cute 


Here is my card 
Shaker Card 

The size of my card is 10.5cm x 15cm 
just right for posting ... 
I have couple both the image with Copic Markers 
and fuzzy cut 
Paper Line - Stampin' Up !
Using Spellbinders Frame - Fleur de Lis Rectangle 
and I have created the frame and place my little bits inside 
and mounted on 3D foam tape 
Die cut the sentiment words using Tim Holtz thinlets.
Punch out the flowers and hand made then with center bling.

Above is the second version of my card ...
its the same image but different colors & sentiments .

hope you like what I have to share

Once again Thanks !!

happy crafting 

Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Both lovely cards, gorgeous colours. Love the flowers.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew