you're tweet


Hello friends ...& ...welcome to by blog 

It is beautiful weather on my side of the world as it is cold and rainy .
I love winter days ... as it's great for crafting.
Today I like to share my card ... which I created using the image by 
Faery Ink Images which you can purchase from Here

challenge enter 

Here is my Card 


The image has been printed and color in with Copic Markers 
Different die cuts and layers have been used in this card ... 
with white & mustard cotton lace and hand made flowers 
paper line by kasier carft and sentiment by Some Odd Girl 
my card size is 15cm x 15cm 
it was really fun to color this image and to work on this card . 


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. 

Happy crafting 
Crafty Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning colouring and design Rose. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose this is just stunning creation. Its perfect for our 2nd ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew