A little Prayer




Challenge :- My Besties Aussie Blog Challenge 
Theme : Anything Goes 

Hello friends in blog land


How are you all doing .Believe enjoying your crafting world as much as am I.

Today, I like to share my DT card which I created for My Besties Aussie Blog Challenge for their new challenge  using a cutie little image by Sherri Baldy.


Here is my DT Inspirational Card
card size 15cm x 15cm


Printed image on X-Press It Blending Paper and colour in with Copic Marker 
White base card, using prima paper collection, with all yummy embellishment. 
Floral flowers by WOC   




 side view 
There are few layers using white layers, doily and matte the image 
I love this paper line by Prima Paper Collection, it is so beautiful. 
There is a corner tag on the right hand side 
with pearls on the corner 
As I did not add any sentiment as she is so cute 



flat view 


Colors Used 

Skin -E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R20 
Hair - YR27,YR24,YR31,Y21'
Pants - BG18, BG15,BG13,BG11,BG10
Dress -R37, R24,R14,R05,R02
Flowers- BG15,BG13,BG11,& R24,R14, R05

I hope that you can join in 
and check out what our DT ladies have to share .. 

Well that's all from me ... 
until we meet again 


Happy Crafting 
Rose Andrew 





Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, love the pink and green...my fave colour combo. Super cute image and the flowers are lush :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Karen . Hugs Rose

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Astrid for your sweet comment .i love that image ..very cute !
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew