Chilling Out ....!!



My Besties Aussie Challenge

Hello ladies ... welcome back to my blog .. 
another Great New Challenge is up at 




Here is my DT Inspirational Card 



As the theme is Layers .. so I tried to keep it very clean and simple but add layers ....which I did using all the die cuts
The image has been printed on x-press it blending paper 
and color in copic markers 

Copic Markers 
skin E000,E00,E11,E21,13
Dress & Hat & Sock - G99-G94-G84-G82
Skirt - W0-W2-3-5-
Hair - BV20-25-29-32

Die cuts 
Ultimate Craft - Australiana Collection
                     - Barbed Wire Fence 
Emboss Folder -Tim Holtz 
Tim Holtz Alterations - Steampuck Die Cut
                         - on the edge 


That's all for today ... 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek ... 
do forget to hop over and check out what our DT ladies have to showcase ... and do join in the fun . 

Happy Crafting 


Comments