Christmas Magic


Scrapbook Stamp Society
Challenge # 70
Theme : Anything Goes



Hello friends

I am back today with another new challenge over at
using one of Sherri Baldy digi image
which you can get from her ESTY STORE
Hop that you will join challenge and have fun
check out .. what other DT ladies have to offer 

Here is my DT Inspirational Tag



I love creating Tags ... they are so easy and quick to make 
I have created this tag with my stash . 
using old Kaiser craft Christmas paper pad.
Die cut .. pine needle ... just love them 
used some white doily, lace, gold mesh 
and black bling 
made handmade flower with mini clear bling 
I have distress few of  the edges 
Fussy cut around the image 
Image have been colour in with Copic markers


Hope you like what I have to share . 
Have a happy crafting day .

Rose 





Comments