Bug Fairy

My Besties Aussie Challenge


Challenge #7 - Anything Goes



Hello friends 


Another great challenge is up at My Besties Aussie Challenge .. Hope that you hop over and join the challenge My Besties Aussie Challenge
as the challenge is up for a month ... lot of time to enter . 
Once again using the image by Sherri Baldy which you can get from 



Here is my DT Tag 



I really had great time in creating this Tag ...I love making Tags !

Using thick white lace, with the image, white paper doily 
flourishes, rice pearls, (flower & bird ) were given to me in a swap . 
the word :Dream"die but by Little Yellow Bicycle . 
clear bling 
The image has been colored up with Copic Marker . 


I hope you like what I have to share , 
Do hop over and see what a show case our DT ladies have created, get inspired and 
join the fun challenge . 


Happy Crafting 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Such a delightful creation Rose. Adore the additional of the lace.
    Hugs
    DesĂ­re
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew