Baby in Frosting


CCC Digi Creations
Challenge # 28
Theme : Three of a kind
Hello friends 
Hope that you all are doing great ! Enjoying  your moments in your craft world
As for me ... life has been very busy ... and time is running away form me .
Hope you all are ready for another challenge up at
why not hop over, join the fun and great prize are up for winning .
Thanks to our sponsor




Here is my DT Inspirational Card






As the theme for this challenge 3 of a kind ... so I try to keep it very simple .
I am using white with 3 different types of red pattern papers ... with 3 red bling,
white lace, white ribbon and white doily, white & red paper flower
stamped the "Happy Birthday" sentiment

My card size is 16cm x 16cm
The image has been coloured in with Copic Marker


Hope you like what I have to share .
Once again Thank you for stopping by to take a peek .


Have a lovely day .
Happy Crafting





Comments