Fun in the Sun ...


Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog
 
Challenge : June
Theme : Summer
 
 
Hello friends
&
Welcome to my blog
 
It has such I love day ... on side of the world .. just love autumn days .... and quite
productive one as well .
 
I am so proud to announce that I have join the Designer Team of
just got to love the sexy and sassy image and it is an honour to work with them
 
I hope you like what I have to share today .
 
Here is my very first DT card
 
 
 
 
 
You can get this image from Esty Store .
I have printed and coloured this image with Copic Markers
paper line is by Kaiser -craft
using just double layers in the background
with yellow & white bakers twine with star fish button
stamped the sentiment ..by untiy stamps
"Fun in the Sun "sentiment  and birds are stamped by
 using Inakadinkado Stamps
 
Copic Markers Used
Skin - E000/ 00/04/11/21 R20
Hair - E49 /44/ 43/42
Hat - YG03/YG05/YG06 / G17/G21
Shoe & sunglasses- Y04/Y06/Y08/B000
Swim suit - BG90/BG93/BG99
Chair - E55/49/59
towel - B21/23/32
 
Materials Used
cards size is 16cm x 16cm
dark brown cardstock
green cardstock
printed paper - Kaiser Craft paper pad
yellow & white bakers twine
starfish glitter button
yellow bling
 
I hope you like what I have to share today and inspired
Do hop over and join the fun and take peek of what our DT ladies have to share
 
 
Thank You
 
Happy Crafting
Rose Andrew
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments