Day Out



My Besties Aussie Challenge

Theme : Use Die Cuts
Challenge # 6


Hello peeps ....

wonder what you all up .. ! As for me ... Have been sick & same with the family ...so glad that its over. Winter is here ... bit cloudy and rainy days, but time is flying ... so quick .. !


Well, let see what I have been creating ...!
As you know there is a new challenge at My Besties Aussie Blog , there is still time to enter the challenge. So don't think... just hop over and join the fun ... !


Well today I am just a reminder post .. and here is my card


 
I have created this card .. using with Magnolia Stamp ... bush ... and die cut the
Green ... using the oval die cut, used faux stitching with silver gel pens and mounted on pop dots
 place the pin hole with red flags, white & yellow bakers twine with clear button .
some felt clouds
 
all the images are been coloured with Copic Makers
and same the background
Most of the materials used on this card is from my stash .
 
 
Hope  you like what I have to share and don't forget to enter the challenge
 
Happy Crafting
 
 
 
 
 











Comments