Happy Mother's Day


Hello Friends
 
Welcome to my blog
 
Today, I thought to share this beautiful card ... which I created using the digi image
by Amanda Byron ... Fary Ink Image Store
 
 
Here is my card .
 
 
 
Recipe for my card  
 
card size is 14cm x 15cm
 
Cut the cardstock, scored in the centre
lay paper on top of each other ... until you happy with what you like
place the laces down
place all the flowers and other embellishments
 
The image has been coloured in with
 Copic Makers
Skin- E000-00-04-11-21
Hair - Y15,17,21,31 YR24,27
Dress- RV000, 00, 02, 14
Baby Shawl - B000,00,01
 
Materials Used
 
Paper line by Kaiser Craft
round corner punch
Pink heart doily
Laces - 2 cream laces
cream pearls
Large bling heart pearl
metal word inspire
small purple bling
paper flowers and roses
pink sheer ribbon
pink & purple ink
 
Challenge Enter '
 
 
 
I hope you like what I have to share with you .
Thank you so stopping by and taking a peek.
 
Happy Crafting '
Rose
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Die Karte ist sooooooo schön und das Motiv ist wunderschön Coloriert
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew