Happy Hippo


My Besties Aussie Challenge


Challenge #5
Theme - My Besties + Lace & Handmade Flowers



Hello friends,
 
Welcome back to my blog, hope you all are having great crafting day.
One my side of the world .... it is bit cold and wet, enjoying my "chai" even more
plus I have taken up some needle work (crochet)
 
Well, Once again it is beginning of the month, which mean another Great New Challenge at

Firstly, congrats to all the winners.
You have 1 whole month to enter your challenge ... great prizes up for grab.
Get inspired by our DT ladies.
 
HERE IS MY DT INSPIRATION CARD
once again the digi image is by Sherri Baldy
you can  get from the online store


 
 
I have created this card with all my stash ..nothing was bought new .
But love the way it has turned out.
The image has been printed and coloured with Copic Makers
Created some Handmade flowers using Retro punch ..large, medium & small & leaves
finishing off with pink rib ribbon with pink pearl heart & white lace .
with glitter & bling
 
Copic Meduims Used
Hippo - W0-1-3-5-7-9
Bow & Skirt - RV000,03,14,32,34, R89
Eyes - B63,66,91
Grass - YG03,05-Y17
 
Card Size
14cm x 15 cm
 
Hope you like what I have to share,
Do hop over and join the challenge .
 
Once again Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
Happy Crafting
ROSE

Comments

  1. Rose this is just so cute. Loving the pink and yellow.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew