Believe - A Smile is Contagious



Smile ...Cherry Lynn Designs

Wednesday -- good evening friends ! Today I have created a normal standard card using various die cuts with one of my favourite colours. I love using die cuts on my cards as it  adds so many details.
 I am submitting this card for Cherry Lynn Designs - DT Call .


Here is my card


I have created this card with bit of twist ... as there are so many sentiments out there to use ... so I thought to use the word "believe" and sentiment with  "Ă„ Smile is contagious" to get a smile on anyone's face. Of course, I have handmade all these flowers using Retro punches. I enjoy hand making my own flowers.

Closer look to flowers
 
I have used cream lace and ribbon with spellbinder border.
I have punched out different sizes of the flowers, inked the edges, slightly curl the tips of the flowers and place the over each other ...until you happy with the result .
I have added couple of lays in the background .
 
 
Once again flowers have been punched out and inked. Placing them at appropriate place.
Also placed a corner die cut in the background, using Marianne die cuts.
Used designer background paper with same colour tone, as the satin ribbon to keep in the same contrast, tied a bow and placed bling cluster.
 
Another peek of my card . It was fun to create and would also make a perfect
Mother's Day Card/Birthday Card .
 
 
Materials Used
card size - 16cm x 16 cm
Lavender cardstock 12 x 12
Purple card stock
Designer printed paper
Sentiment - Kaiser Craft Stamp
20cm cream lace
20cm cream satin ribbon with gold trims
purple medium bling
medium silver flower cluster
purple ink
3D form Dots
 
Die Cuts Used & Machine
 
Big Shot
 
Spellbinder Borders - Fleur de Lis Accents - S5-042
Spellbinder Nestabilities  Grand Deco- Ovals One LF-016
Spellbinder - Petite Scalloped - Oval S4-141
Marianne Design Creatables - Anjas2 Vintage Ornaments
Joy Craft Die - Butterfly Edge
Joy Craft Die - Border JY60020148
Little Yellow Bicycle -  Scripted Die Cut -Word Believe
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed what I have created and shared with you .
Thank you so much for taking a peek .
 
Happy Crafting
 
 
 
 


Comments