Pretty Flowers just like Me..!

CCC Digi Creations

Challenge # 17 

Theme :- Digi & Flowers


Hello friends

welcome back ....

Another great challenge is up at  CCC Digi Creations Blog Challenge
which will run for a fortnight
and 

Big Thanks to our Sponsor 

Little Flower Girl

Here is my DT Card 
Little Flower Girl 


I am totally in love with these little cuties .... 
she is one of my very first All Dressed Up Images ,... and I can say it wont be my last one ..lol 
I just love them ... 

My card is 10 x 15 cm in size 
Image printed and coloured by Copic Makers 
mounted on yellow & purple card stock 

keeping with in the theme ..using the digi image & flowers 
As I love these colour combination, it reminds me of summer, as we do have very hot summer here 


Materials Used 

Yellow/Purple cardstock 
Printed paper by Kaisercraft 
Die cuts - Noor Design, Marianne Die cuts 
White dolly 
check ribbon 
silver metal butterfly 
purple pearls 
white lace 
paper flowers 
light green stigma 
prima ruler stamp 

Do hop over and take a peek of other DT ladies creation 

I have also shared my card at All Dressed Up - Facebook Group

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy Crafting 





Comments

  1. Hi Christine...thank you for the lovely comment on my bestie card...my besties are stamps at the moment as my printer is out of ink and i haven't had a chance to get ink...they are on the sight scrapbookstampsociety... love the stamps because you can use watercolor paper...sorry i'm late getting back to you just got back from florida...hugs and blessings lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose this is so pretty. I love the layout and all your stunning embellishments too. Thanks so much for playing along at All Dressed Up.
    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Rose! Purple and yellow is one of my favorite colour combinations! Your card is filled with goodness! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew