Happiness







January Mood Palette



Thanks to our Sponsor 

Our sponsor this month is 2crafty who have a $30 prize pack on offer!  Fabulous!




Here is my DT Inspirational Layout 
for 


Using the mood palette, it is quite challenging ... as always ... 
and what would be better then spring and summer blooms ... 
 This picture of tulips was taken while I was in Canberra for Floriade, 

Display of flowers and I worked my way up from there ... 
Yellow background paper with black & yellow stripes in the middle.. 
Use of Gesso to give that wash out look and stamped the butterflies and honey comb  ..with a splash of yellow gelato around ... 
Floral arrangement are with fabric flowers and white little roses brush with yellow ink . 



Once again Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 
Do hop over and join the fun at
and get inspired by our DT ladies .


I hope you like what I have to share today .. 



Happy  Crafting 




Comments