Christmas Wishes




My Besties Aussies 

Challenge .. 

Theme :- Christmas 

Merry Christmas to All 


Hello friends 

Here is a my DT card using the image by Sherri Baldy digi image
which you can get form her online ESTY STORE


As not many days left for Christmas ... and my house, kids are getting ready ... :) 
It is so so hot here is Sydney... that I don't feel like putting up... the Christmas trees  or the light ..but will see how we go . 

As you know it is 1st of the month and another great challenge is up at 


Here is my card for this month 
I have created Upright Z-Fold card 
and this card is for a very special friend of mine .



I thought to create a bit different card from the normal card square card, as I remember that my friends favorite colour is Yellow. 
On this card I have used Veneer cuts,gold lace, snowflakes metal corner  which was given to me..in my Christmas Swap by Gessje ..
Thank You ..i just love them ... and thought to use on this card ... 


Here is the other view of the card 


I really have great time in creating this card ... as I know how much my friends will love & adore 
The image has been printed on x-press blending paper and colour in with Copics

Measurements 
The dimension of the card is 15cm x 30cm
First fold at    15cm  
second fold at 71/2 cm 

Die cuts used 
Big Shot 
Spellbinder - circle 
Marianne -corner 
Holly -leave 

Materials 
Paperline - Bo Bunny - Silver & Gold Collection 
Cardstock - yellow 

White Gesso 
Delta Fantasy Snow
Sentiment -whimsy Stamp- winter letter seals
cross grain yellow ribbon
white lace 
golden mesh  
Large red flower 
2 white cherry blossom 
2 red & white cherry blossom 
paper holly leaves 
small red stigma
metal corner - given by a friend
veneer snowflake /reindeer head - given by a friend 
 metal jingle bell 
metal bell 
clear bling 
yellow bling 




Once again using all other things around from my stash ..die cut the christmas tress and heat embossed them ... punched out reindeer and stick them up with 3D pop dots. 
using the snow to get the effect with snow flakes die cuts and spell binder die cuts 
using memento ink ... and paper line - Basic Grey 
Sentiment by Whimsy stamps -Christmas 
cotton lace and ribbon .


I hope you like what I have to share, and do get inspired  by my creation .
Hop over and join the challenge . 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 

Rose Andrew 




Comments