Fairy wish


Scrapbook Stamp Society

Scrapbook Stamp Society 

DT Inspiration Card 

Hello friends 

Today it is my turn to share an Inspirational DT card with you at 
for which I am using the digi image by Sherri Baldy 
which is available at her 

here is my Inspirational DT Card 




Once again I am keeping the whole layout simple and easy to work
Printed the image on x-press it blending paper and colour in copic markers 
border are been cut out using Noor Design die cut the image is mounted on 3D pop dot 
stamp the sentiment (by Whimsy Stamps) punched out butterflies and stick on 
Butterfly border is marianne die cut & at the bottom is white shabby flowers 


Card size is 8cm x 8cm 
Paper line by Marianne Design
small butterfly punch
Butterfly die cut -marianne die cut 
heart border - noor design
liquid pearls 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 
Let me know if you have any questions 

Happy Crafting 
Rose  

Comments