Man In Your Life


CCC Digi Creations

Challenge # 9 

Theme: Man In Your Life 


Good morning friends 

Hope that you all are having a great time .... Spring is in the air .... which mean I am suffering from "Hayfever" and kids are sick again ... but life goes on .... !!!

Today, I am here again with a great challenge at CCC Digi Creations
with a very interesting theme ... you can submit, cards, tags or layouts.... just join in and have fun 
great prizes up for grab .


Thank you  to our fortnight sponsor 




Here is my DT inspiration for this week :) 

I really love this image and it is part of our reality life as well ... 
Matted different layers on top of each other using white dolly and 
 border punch, metal  corner and a cute charm "Spoon" paper line by 
and the stamped sentiment is by Whimsy Stamps and using the matching die cut, with handmade flowers and satin yellow ribbon .






Here is my second card .

Using this cute man ... 
Perfect for an male ... just love this image :) with great sentiment, I have added 
an extra sentiment by Whimsy Stamp and cut with it's matching die cut . 
Banner is by La La Lands Craft and paper is from my stash . 
I have used some glossy accent on his glasses to get that gloss look ... !
finishing off with a same die cut and a cute little gingham check button, with a bakers twin 
at the bottom of the card , 







I hope you like what I have share with you, and got little inspiration as well .
Do hop over and take a peek to other DT gals beautiful work, and do join us . 

Thank you once again .

Happy crafting 
Rose 

Comments