Paint brush



Hello friends 

Hope that you all are doing great and enjoying your craft work and life ...! 
Today I am here to share an inspiration project for Off The Rails Scrapbooking hope you do like what I have to share .

Here is my DT project


I have seen this paint brush on different sites and thought to give ago, quite happy with the result .
I have used all different materials from my stash, which includes , pearls, lace, flowers, charms, and fern leaves ..! 

I had so much fun in creating this project ...the brush brittles are been ink by Lindy's Spray and used heat gun to get the shabby look ...(just becareful while doing this step)

Lay couple of lace layers and pearls, then the flowers ...I love these colours for winter ...orange, coral, brown, green & yellow .....reminds me of a garden in winter/fall.
That's why I have used, Brid Nest Charm, Bird Cage, and a little bird on the top of the handle.



 
Here is a closer up ...bird nest charm with pearl eggs, yellow stigmas and large coral rose by Prima flowers and fern leaves 

Here is a different view of the brush .



Lots of materials have been used in this project ...but then it's totally up to you, what you like to add in.

Materials used 

Paint Brush 
Lindy's Spray ink 
Light coral pearl 
Cream pearls 
Large coral rose - Prima flowers 
Medium burn paper rose - Kaisercraft 
Sweetheart blooms 
Carnation flowers 
Yellow/ brown paper flowers
Fern leaves 
 yellow Stigmas 
Charms - bird cage, bird, bird nest 


Well , I had great time I creating this project and do hope that you like get some inspiration and make one for some special, for birthday, Christmas or any other special event . 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .

Happy crafting .
Rose 







Comments

  1. wow Rose this is stunning so beautiful done.,
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rose...............pinning it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unusual but eye-catching project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew