A very Happy Birthday to you

My Besties Aussie Challenge 

August  Bingo Challenge 


Hello friends 
welcome back to my blog ... 
and great monthly challenge at My Besties Aussie Challenge





Digi's to win from .. !




Here is my DT card
I just adore this card and love the way it has turned out 
I have used the Bingo Layout ...infact I have used alot of things from there ... 
but you dont have to .. .just three things will do ... 
I had so much fun in creating this card ... and I made some of my handmade flowers as well 

The sentiment is by Whimsy Stamps most of the materials are form my stash ... 

Do hop over and take a peek and join the fun great new digis to win 
Remember it's a monthly challenge .

Happy Crafting 
Rose 




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew