Play Mate


Scrapbook Stamp Society
Challenge - Anything Goes + Blue & Beige
Hi friends
It is Monday, which means, it is time for another great challenge at
for anything goes + blue & beige combo
Here is my DT project for today
a TAG
using the digi image by Sherri Baldy, which you can find

It was fun to work with this image ... I did not add any sentiment to it just as yet ... because
I am not sure ..... what I like to call it
I have kept it clean and simple with use of
white tag, blue cardstock, lace, emboss paper, ribbon, pearls and bakers twine
using the corner die cut (Marianne) I have created a net with few pearls representing balls,
washi tape,
The image has been coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut then placed on 3D pop dots
to give extra dimension.
Copic -Blue Shades are ....B000, B00, B18, B24,  B34
Thank for stopping by and taking a peek ...hope you do like what I have to share.
Don't forget to hop over and check out other DT member creations and join the fun and to WIN ...
good luck ..!!
Happy Crafting
Rose

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew