Bling It Up

New Challenge - Bling it of Sparkle
  Off The Rails Scrapbooking Challenge 

Post It Note Pad - Cover with Handmade Rose


Hello friends 

Another Challenge is up atOff the Rails Scrapbooking 
Hope that you all are in great health and spirit ...
Enjoying crafting moments ...I know I am loving every bit of it :)
I got my inspiration to create this project from some one else but just changed around a bit
so Thank you :)
 

Here is my DT work 

This is my Post -It !

Hand made Large Rose with Stigma and sprinkle with glitter
My Rose is handmade by me ... I normally made them ..but this my first time when I thought to
add Stigma.




Close Up for the Rose and other layer out ..
 





Size - 9cm x 19cm 

Cardstock - Light Purple, Dark Purple, Printed Paper 
Stamp - inkadadoo 
Heart Shaped Post it Note Pad 
Dark Purple Ribbon, Light Purple Pearls, Blings, Leaves, 
Die cut : La La Land corner
Spellbinder -Oval
Marianne die cuts 
Butterfly Punch
 small flower punch 

Thank you for stopping by and hope that you do get inspired by my work and will join the fun challenge 
Don't forget to hop over and see all the beautiful work that other DT sisters have created .

Happy Crafting 
Rose 






Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew