Rush - Letter to Santa

Hello friends in the blog land
 
I can not believe that it is 2nd of Dec today .. time is flying .... no long to go for Christmas ..!
Hope that all those Beautiful and Cute Christmas cards are in the post .
 
Which remains me ...today I like to share my DT card for
 My Besties Aussie Challenge  - Letter to Santa
The digi image is by Sherri Baldy from her Besties Collection which you
can get from HERE
 
 
 
Here is my DT Card


Using all different die cuts from Noor Designs and paper pad collection by Kaisercraft
with mini pearls, blings and snow flake punch with mini red & white roses .

hope that you do like what I have to share with you all .
Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
Do hop over and join the challenge .

Happy Craft
Rose

Comments