white on white with colour image

Hello friends
Welcome back to my Blog :)
 
Hope that all is good with you and your love ones .
 
Another great day... with great New Challenge at
White on White with colour image
 
Here is my DT card
Using the digi image by Sherri Baldy which one can get from HERE

White base card which is top with another white card, has been dry embossed.
I have used different various different types of Die Cuts, by Noor Designs, Punches and Spellbinder die cuts with pearls and ribbons .
 
 
Leave are made using spellbinder die cuts ( leaves) and I have used flower punches to
create this flowers and centre with a bling ...and flourishes and sentiment stamp by Whimsy Stamps
and Tag Die cut .
 
I have coloured the image using my copic markers & is printed on x-press it blending paper .
Quite happy with the results of My Bestie ... just love her
 
Colours used
Face E000 -E00-E01- E50 -E51- R30
Hair -Y000- Y21- YR23 -YR24
Jacket, Hat & Socks - E40- E41-E42-E43-E44
Dress, Shoes & Ribbons - YG11- YG17-G21
Eyes - B34
 
Die Cuts & Tools
Bird die cut
butterfly border / corner - Noor Design
Flourish - fancy that
Spellbinder die cuts
flower punches
Big Shot & Embossing folder - butterfly
Ticket Tag Die Cut- Whimsy Stamp
 
Materials Used
White Cardstock
White bling paper
clear bling
white lace
glitter white ribbon
glossy accents
glitter
white pearls
 
Oh well ... I thinks that's all from me for today ...
do hop over and check out the other DT members creations to inspire you to create something of
of your own .
 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek
Happy crafting
 
Hugs
Rose
 
 

Comments