Christmas Magic

 
 
Hello friends in blogland
Hope that you all are great and enjoy your time with love ones or in your craft room .
 
I have started to create my Christmas card ...
 and here is a cutie one I created yesterday -got to love Christmas .
The digi image is by Sherry Baldy which you can get it
from here HERE
 
 





 

 
Here is my card : Christmas Reindeers

 
I really adore and love this image ... and so much fun, I love the
way it turned out ... just with three colours
I also love this range of Graphic 45 paper collections, just beautiful and the way co-ordinate with each other ..prefect
 
 
I will be entering this card to
this is my very entry to their blog...
 
 
Materials Used
White card base 16cm x 16cm
Dark brown cardstock
Red Cardstock
Graphic 45 -Christmas paper collection
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps
Red Satin ribbon
Red bling
 
Spellbinder die-cuts scallop circle /circle
snowflake punch
Martha Stewart - border punch
 
Hope that you like what I had to share with you all.
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek :)
 
Until then
Happy Crafting
Rose
 
 

 
 

Comments

  1. Et flott kort i herlige farger du har laget til utfordringen vår. Mange flotte dealjer. Motivet er nydelig fargelagt. Lykke til og velkommen tilbake.
    DT- Angella, My Besties Norway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew