Hello friends
 
Hope that you all are fine enjoying your life on your side of the world .
Sorry for late blog post ... as I had some hi-cupps with my internet
 
Here is my DT card which I created using the digi image
by Sherri Baldy Stamps which one can find at Scrapbook Stamp Society

Front of the card
the image is printed on x-press blending paper & coloured with copic markers
The die cuts are -Marianne Designs ( got to say that I love them )
with Martha Stewart border punch, butterfly punch and pink satin ribbon with roses and pearls
 
this is the middle panel of the card
the paper range is from Kaisercraft New Collection
and once again the die cuts from Joy Craft ... just love these die cuts
 
this is the back panel of the card
using the paper range from Kaisercraft and die cuts from Joy Craft
with M/S border punch with pink satin ribbon and the mushroom
is printed and coloured with copic markers and from Make It Craft
 
 I really that great fun with this card ..
Hope that you do like what I had to share with you all
Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek ..
 
Happy Carfting
Rose Andrew
 
 
 




Comments