Cherish

Hello friends

Hope that you are great and enjoying your moment in life, in your part of the world . I am good ... kids are on school break ... and life to bit extra busy ...lovely to have them home :)

Today, I like to share my Dt card with you ... once again using Sherri Baldy's digi image .. from her new collection of the Besties .. just love them ..you can get the image from HERE


Here is my card :- Step-Up card with baby on sitting on the moon



Materials Used
 
Baby Pink Bling Paper
Light yellow cardstock
New Born Baby Paper
Pink Lace
Pink string pearls
Pink Liquid pearls
Pink satin bow
pink duck button
pink Hi-5 hand
med. pink bling
chipwood word - cherish
yellow & white bakers twine
La-La Land craft die cut
Spellbinder Die Cuts - Oval / Scollop
 
Hope you like what I have to share .
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
Happy Crafting
Until then
Rose

Comments