Autumn Fairy

Hello friends

Once again it is my turn to share my DT card with you all .... as we know that it's Autumn here in Australia ... and one of my favourite months ! Love to see that nature takes it causes.... and enjoying a cuppa ...with friends ...priceless ... !!!

Today, I like to share a card which I created using the image by Sammi
~ Fairy ~ she is a rubber stamp ... love her and throught to create an Autumn fairy ...


Here is my card
distressed the edges of paper and ink it with T/M distress ink pad. the birds on the branch are stmaped and same with autumn leaves & then cut out, the leaves and fairy are sitting on 3D pop dots. Bow made using bakers twine


Autumn Fairy

Materials Used :-
10cm x 15cm white card
Dark brown cardstock
Bo Bunny paper - Apple cider
Die cut
Stamps - Autumn leaves - birds on braches - typo
Brown bling
White & brown bakers twine
Distress Ink T/M
X-press blending IT paper
Image - M4M
 
Copic Colours Used
Face : E0000- E000- E50-E51
Dress: YG03-YG05-YG63-YG67
Wings: R000-R00-R20-R22
Hair: Y00- YR21-YR31
Eyes : B05
Hope you do like what I have to share with you all today :)
Dont forget to enter your card in this months challenge .
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.
Happy crafty
Until we meet again
Rose Andrew (DT)

Comments