Rememeber When

Hello friends,

It's been a couple of day since my last post ... life just busy .. but I take time to relax myself and do some craft ... !

Today I like to share a card which I created using Sherri Baldy brand new digi image of a Bestie ... which one can find HERE

Here is my card
 
~Messy Jessy ~
 
I love this image and she has 3 ponytails and which makes her more cute ...
The image was printed on x-press blending paper and then coloured  
 
 
Materials Used
Amber cardstock
Kasiercraft paper pad
White Dolly
M/S border punch
Light Orange Lace
Light Orange stain ribbon
Silver corner
White pearls
wooden button
Amber paper flower
Light orange flower
white cherry blossom
golden med. roses
3D pop dots
Glossy Accent
Liquid Pearls
Sentiment -Kaisercraft
 
 
Copic Markers
skin
E00-E01-E02-E13
 
Dress & Jacket & Bow
R000-R00-R02-R02
 
Hair & Shoes
Y21 -Y35-Y38 -YR31
Well that all I got to share today .... do hope that you like it .. !
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
Until then
Rose Andre

Comments

  1. Lovely card, very pretty, cute image very well coloured in, love the colour combo and the beautiful flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is lovely, I've been looking at buying a few of these. So much going on in this card your eyes just want to explore it!
    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the layout, image and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card... love the gorgeous colours and embellishments too.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love this card and your coloring!!!!!
    Celia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew