because I care

 
hello friends in the blog land
 
Today I like to share a card  which I made using Mitzi Sato Wiuff digi image called Christmas Fairylines which youcan get at the below link
 
Here is my card :- It is a step up card, the image was printed and coloured with copic markers and cut out .
 
Christmas FairyLines
 
inside of the card
side view
 
I had fun working on this card and was quite happy the way it turned out ... with not to many emblish on the card ... I think that the digi pops out more .
 
Materials Used
Cardstock - Blue - White
Kaisercarft paper pad
white lace
yellow liquid pearls
Blue satin ribbon
Blue paper flower
pink strip button
white pearl
sentiment - kaisercarft
m/s border punch
X-Press IT blending paper
copic markers
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you do like what I had to share ...
 
Hugs
Rose
 

Comments

  1. Hi fellow SSS Teamie! I just came across your blog Rose and added myself as a follower so I will be visiting you more often in "Blogland" as well as FB! :) Love this card. So stunning....actually all of your cards are! :) Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew