Merry Christmas

Hello friends and welcome back :)


Hope that you all are great and having great time crafty moments ...or not ... due to some reason ... but I am sure you will get there ...

Today, a quick post ... just sharing my DT card for Scrapbook Stamp Society ... it's very simple card ... now days ... I like simple ..because Sherri Baldy creates beautiful digi images and I like to show more of the digi ...rather then other elements on the card ... but once again its my choice :)

so here is my card


As I promise myself to create 3 christmas card per month so ... by christmas I will have enough ...it's was fun to work with this card

Materials Used

10 x 15cm card
dark brown cardstock
my mind's eye paper pad
yellow satin ribbon
olive paper flower
red paper flower
pink liquid pearls
red pearl
red bulbs
image printed on x-press IT blending paper
sentiment - some odd girls
copic markers to colour the image

Hope that you like what I got to share with you all ...
Once again Thank You so much for stoppingj by :)
 
Until then....Happy Crafting
Rose

Comments