Ella and Pinkles


Hello friends

Welcome to my blog

It's very hot day in Sydney today ... 44 degrees ....way to hot ...glad got my A/C ..running ... :)

Blogger has been giving me so much problem that I was not able to upload pictures ...was a real pain ...but then I worked my way around it... all  happy that I manage to do it .

Today I am sharing a card which I created using Scrapbook Stamp Society digi image  called Ella & Pinkles by Sherri Baldy Stamps  .

It is easel card ... which I will attend to Scrapbook Stamp Scoiety Blog Challenge for Recipe Card Challenge .

Here is my card
 
Had great fun time while creating this card and was quite happy with the result.

Materials Used
 
15 x 15 white card
Printed Paper - Kaisercraft - candylane
Hot Pink Cardstock
Spellbinders Die Cut frame
Martha Stweart Border Punch
Martha Stweart Large skeleton butterfly punch
Large flower punch
Small Flower punch
Green Bling
Sheer pink ribbon
3D pop dots
x-press IT  blending paper
 
 
Copic markers for colouring
Pinkles
Body - YG03 -YG05 -Yoo - Y02
Bow - R00 - RV02-RV06- RV10
 
Ella
Skin - E000 - E00 - E01 - R20
Dress & Shoes & Hat -  
BV000- BV00- BV01-BV02 -BV04
Bows & Ties - R00-RV02- RV06 -RV10
Leaves & Flowers - YG03 - Yoo
Eyeshadows - RV 06
 
Well friends .. that all I got to share today
 
Until we meet again
Hug
Rose
 
 


Comments

  1. Lovely card! Love the purple on the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rose this is so cute, Love how you colored it.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card! Great colors and great embellishments to compliment the coloring!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose, lovely image and easel card, my fav....have joined your blog as a new member...cheers, aNNIe


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew