Mini Christmas Cards

Hello friends

Hope every one in the blog land are fine and busy creating something special for some special and all those Christmas cards :)

I have been very busy as well ... it's Christmas time and end of the year as well ... Christmas cards orders to complete ...!

My kids requested me to make some cards Christmas cards for there teachers ...so I thought it was a really great idea ..and started my work on them ...

So here is the end results
30 mini cards - different digi images
 
 
 
Really had great time is creating this mini card and kids were very exceited.
This is not the last ...will be making more of these .
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .. :)
Hope you like what I had to share .
 
Enjoy your holidays
Happy Crafting
 
Hugs Rose
 

Comments