Christmas Tag

Hello friends

It's been awhile since my last post ... life just gets busy and it's the season of  ....list, presents, shopping ,... cooking and enjoying all the yummy foood ......!!!!!

Well ... I am happy to say that I have also joined another companies  DT work ...and it's  with Jen's Digi ... but ..I am still with Scrapbook Stamp Society. ..


Today I just like to share a Christmas which I created ..using on of the Digi image Fairy Ballerina

Here is my Tag

Materials Used
  • Travel Tag
  • T/H  Distress Ink
  • Staz-On Olive Green
  • Brown Bling
  • Cross Grain Ribbons- Red, Brown, Cream
  • Cream Lace
  • X-Press It Blending paper
  • Copic Markers
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek and hope that you like what I had to share ... !
Enjoy the season and happy crafting ...  :)

Hugs
Rose

Comments