you're simply the best


Hello friends,

It's been a while since, I did my last post ... life just gets way to busy from time to time ...and then I wonder where did time go ... !

I had couple of Christmas cards orders to fulfil and then my DT work ..

Today I just like to share a card which I made using Satured Canary called Red Rose which was a freebie on my website ..

Here is my card

Red Rose

Really happy with the result of my card, kind of getting hook on to these beautiful images .

Materials Used
  • Yellow, Brown & White cardstock
  • Printed paper - My Mind's Eye
  • Dark Brown Satin Ribbon
  • Cream Lace
  • Brown Bling
  • Liquid Pearls
  • Swirl Die Cut
  • Sentiment - Kaisercarft
  • Cuttle bug - polka-dots folder
  • X-Press Blending Paper
    • Copic Markers  -
      • Skin E000, E00 , E04 , R11, B000 (eyes)
      • Dress - Y00, Y02, Y11, Y15 , Y23
      • Top - YR00, YR02, YR04
      • Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
      • Tree- E57, E27
      • Leaves - YG03, YG05, YG06
Thank you all for stopping by and do hope that you like what I had to offer .
Until then
Take Care
Rose

Comments