ARTS..

Single Easel Card

Hello Everyone and welcome back

Hope that you all are good and feeling great ...as I am not ...just bit ...under the weather ...hope to feel better soon ...kids are back at school and so glad ..its Friday afternoon ... ! That's my story ..!

Today...my card ...is  a single easel card with Scrapbook Stamps Society called Cirque de la ragamuffin Nellie by Sherri Baldy . I think ..she's a cutie ...worked with her few times ..I love her ..it's a digi stamp .

I thought to make my card a bit different ..not all pretty ...thought to go with Distress ...was very impress ...with the result .Distress ink all the pages , my lace and using one of my old earing ...lol..
I almost ..Distress every thing on the card ...even my lace too ...hav fun ..
Here is my card and hope that you like it

Materials Used

10 x 15cm card
Kaisercraft paper - Jazz
Basic Grey
Distress Ink
white lace
Polka Dot cream ribbon
Brown mesh
Blue Gem
White Pearls
Old metal Earing
Gittler
Handmade paper flowers
Image colour with Copic Markers...Mad for Markers ( best deal in town )


Thats all for today and hope that you enjoy looking at my card and have fun ..with your colours and Distress Inks ...
Oh ...thanks for stopping by ....plus thank you soo much for all your lovely comments and do leave some love ...!

Regards
Rose 




Comments

  1. gorgeous card and coloring rose.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) ...you make me smile ...Thank you :-)

    regards
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew