Happy Day

Hello friends,

How are you all ?

Thanks for visiting my blog again . It's Autumn here on my side of the world, non-stop rain from yesterday morning, it nice but too much rain ...limits to do things around the place.
Kids were home today ... we went out shopping for toys .."Toys-R-Us" ..kids were soo execited ..had lunch out ..then home :-)

Today, I created a card using, Balloon Marci  from , La-La Land Stamps,  such a cutie she is , great for birthday ..for little girls and special  girlfriend .

Here is my card .

Materials Used
Kaisercraft papers - Candy Lane Collection
White pearls, Brads, Punch, Emboss folder
Green Ribbon & Clear Glitter
Cut out paper flowers
Copic Markers
Hair - Y00, Y02,E21,E31
Skin - E00, E04, R20
Dress & Hair Tie & Shoe - Y00, YR04, YR07

I had fun creating this card and hope that you'll have fun to ...! hope to make her again but in different colour ..! While you enjoy looking at my card, I'm off to watch movie with my kids.

Until then ..enjoy your weekend ...be safe :-)

Hugs
Rose

Comments