Me and you ..what a team


Hello friends,

What a day it has been ! Finally  kids are asleep and some quite time . Today is Adam birthday, his 9 today ..my baby is growing fast, but that waht life is about, growing and making memories..ah.!

This the card that I've been working on ... it was given to me by one of my facebook friend. I think it very cute.


Materials Used
red cardstock, yellow cardstock,  Orange cardstock,white dolly
cream lace and punch out broder
pink button with raw twine
stamp - Peeny Black /kaiercraft

image is been coloured with copic markers and  clear glitter


Thats all for today ! Hope that this will inspire all my friends, it not perfect in colouring, as I am still learning how to colour not sure it, I did him "cat " right ..! 

Take care and catch you all later :-)


Comments